Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Introduction

Here it is!  Our blog!  We're both not big fans of writing, but for a New Years' Resolution I (Kelli) pledged to create a blog and update it once a week.  Well, eight months later, here is my first entry!  Hopefully this isn't an indication of how frequently we'll be writing in the future!  

Many people have told me that I should keep a diary living overseas.  I've had good intentions, but many times this hasn't gone beyond buying a pretty journal and feeling guilty that I haven't even opened it!  I'm hoping I'll be more motivated with a blog.

Our hope is that this will replace our former website.  Although we would like to write about our work in Brazil, we have many restrictions on what we can and can't say, so in essence this blog will be more about our personal lives rather than our work.  We hope this gives our friends and families a chance to feel more connected to us by sharing pictures and subjects we don't have room in our newsletters to tell.  We hope you enjoy it and we welcome your comments!      

~Kelli

  










No comments: